Monday, August 23, 2010

Pictures of (5 of the) 6 Buddies

So, I thought it might be useful to know what the buddies look like as I'm writing about them.  The picture on top is of Mister.  (As I'm writing this, I'm having to maneuver around Mister, who's sitting immediately between me and my mouse.  Yet another good reason to get an iPad, I suppose...)  The black cat with just a bit of white on his neck is Reggie, and the black-and-white tuxedo cat is Elroy.  Otto and Wanda are in the bottom picture (Otto is on the left and Wanda is on the right).  I just realized that apparently I don't have a picture of Mango on this computer, so you'll just have to use your imagination for her, until I can retrieve one from Sean's computer or the camera.  Just imagine Garfield with really tiny feet.

1 comment:

  1. What a handsome crew! Love Garfield with really tiny feet . . .

    ReplyDelete