Sunday, December 12, 2010

Wanda Opens a Can of Whoop-A**...Again

I think if Reggie could write, this morning he would be writing this missive:  "Memo to Self:  Do not attempt to challenge Wanda anymore, particularly not when she's already ticked off at Otto.  I will not win, I will be humiliated, and I will likely get a hurting put on my rear end."

Last night, for the second time that we have witnessed, Wanda inexplicably got upset at Otto for something and went after him with a vengeance.  (It's all that brotherly love stuff I was talking about earlier...)  She chased him up onto the couch and was smacking at his back paws and trying to sink her teeth in.  Wanda was not playing; she was serious as she could be about this.  Otto had almost made it to the tippy-top of the couch when Reggie (bless his little heart) decided to smack at Wanda.  This is the second time this has happened.  The first time didn't end well either, at least not for Reggie.  


He got in about one whack, when Wanda whirled around (just like the last time) and went after him.  She caught him in the dining room, just a few feet from the living room couch, and within seconds, Reggie was on his back begging for mercy.  Just like last time.  


We're not sure whether Reggie was defending Otto (unlikely), or just saw another opportunity to get a swipe in at the Alpha Cat and took his chance.  Again.  With the same results.  I may not know much, but I know this:  you really shouldn't do that.  I would probably be surprised that Reggie hadn't learned his lesson, if it weren't for the fact that it was Reggie.  Reggie is a sweetie pie, but he is most definitely a Cat of Very Little Brain.  Just ask Wanda.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Must have been exciting at your house! Let's hope Reggie did learn. (I believe there is hope for everyone, after all!)

    ReplyDelete